The OnGuard Monitor client offers a light-weight browser-based alternative to the traditional OnGuard Alarm Monitoring Windows® application, enabling basic alarm and status monitoring without client installation or upgrades. With the OnGuard system, users can securely access events and alarms through a supported web browser on their desktop, laptop, or tablet. OnGuard Monitor client is one of several browser clients available with OnGuard, allowing installation-free user access to the OnGuard system.
Designed with the user in mind, this flexible OnGuard interface provides a simplified, customizable view of activity in the OnGuard system. Multiple custom layouts can be created and stored, putting critical security information at the user’s fingertips.
Features & Functionality
- Ability to view alarm details, clear, acknowledge or mark alarms in progress
- Quickly trace cardholder, controller or device activity
- Simultaneously show multiple filtered alarm lists
- Interactive hardware tree that shows Lenel® access hardware summary of any offline devices
- Status and control for Lenel access devices, including reader mode, open door, input masking and output control
- Designing and saving of custom screen layouts
- Display of cardholder photo upon entry
- Modern search-as-you-type (incremental search)
- Flexible alarm list sorting and filtering
- Option to customize alarm list by adding, removing and rearranging columns
- Support for OnGuard monitor zones and user permissions