Birdi System, Inc.’s (BSI’s) Federated and Integrated Solutions for Credentialing (FISC) centralizes and automates credentialing, identity, and access profile management processes by providing a central platform that integrates with other security systems.
Developing and managing credentialing systems is a constant challenge for complex environments. Each will have its own variable and unique needs. Through its adapter architecture, the Federated and Integrated Solutions for Credentialing (FISC) accommodates those needs by centralizing and automating the credentialing, identity and access profile management processes. FISC provides a single platform that seamlessly integrates with other security systems. This breaks down siloed systems and processes within organizations, while ensuring compliance to security policies and eliminating common problems like – duplicate identities, unauthorized access, lack of data validation and audit trails, delayed removal of access for terminated identities.
This integration supports:
- Employee Profile & Fingerprinting: Provides the ability to create an employee profile and input biographic information. This information is integrated with fingerprint capture device to capture applicant’s biometric information while eliminating manual data re-entry by users.
- Document Management: Integrates with document scanner and stores documents required for background check processing and identity management of applicants.
- Billing: The Billing module manages billing data for fingerprint and badge transactions by applicant.
- Security Clearance: Automated interface for sending of applicant profile data (biographic and biometric) to Designated Aviation Channeler (DAC) for background check clearance processing. Automatically receives and updates background check results (STA and CHRC) from the DAC for user review in OnGuard.
- Training Certification: This module manages training and certifications for badge holders and Authorized Signers
- Asset Management: The module is directed at managing assets that are assigned to Airport employees.
- Vehicle Management: The module manages vehicles and permits on vehicles that are authorized to operate on Airport.
- Badge Holder Violation:The module manages any violations that happen at the airport. It enables the user to manage and log citations.
- Badging: Badging module enables the ability to issue new badges, modify requested badge types, access privileges for designated functions and work areas.
- Authorized Signatory: The module is aimed to capture the signature of the designated representative who is authorized to request Airport Identification badges and maintains employee records on behalf of their agency.
- User Management: Helps administrators manage user logins. This includes creating, provisioning, and deleting users.
- Reporting: Provides IDMS related reports required by airports.
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.