LifeSafety Power, the leader in advanced access power systems, has created a new category of intelligent networked power solutions.
Any LifeSafety Power system can be upgraded with network management capabilities which report system status directly into OnGuard. NetLink managed power systems give the OnGuard user complete visibility of all critical areas of the access system, including power supplies, batteries, locks, and other connected devices. A 1000 event log file can be exported which provides system history for evaluating system health or intermittent problems. Optional Multi-Site Manager software allows enterprise level installations to view status of all managed power systems and provides other features such as batch firmware upgrades and advanced power analytics.
The interface between OnGuard and the NetLink communication module provides the following information:
- System Fault Status - General system faults include missing battery, blown fuse, output or battery voltage high/low, internal problem
- AC Fault Status - Alerts on AC input power out of range (programmable limits)
- Insufficient battery capacity (Remote/Scheduled battery test failed)
- Failing/failed lock (through programmable output current alerts)
- Lock end of life (through programmable cycle count limits)
- Voltage or Current out of range (programmable limits)
- Fire Alarm Active
- Battery End of Life
- Room Temperature High/Low (programmable limits)
- Enclosure Temperature High/Low (programmable limits)
- Service Reminders
- Tamper switch activated
LenelS2 factory certification validates only the compatibility of the OAAP product with the LenelS2 OnGuard access control security system. LenelS2 makes no representations regarding the functionality or cybersecurity of any OAAP product.